Search This Blog

Monday 8 March 2010

The Even More Latest On See Me!

Ladies and gentleman, once again we have made fantastic progress. The following is an update from each person with their respective jobs.

Will
I personally have undergone a whirlwind of activity in which i have purchased (not borrowed, PURCHASED! That is how dedicated i am!) enough masks to see us through filming the rushes and i have even found every single place to use as a setting. For the murders i have managed to secure the use of a public and totally underused field, an alleyway down the side of my house, my mothers car, the woods and my proudest moment, my old English classroom for an office. An office which I might add was the hardest thing to find.
Jamie

Georgia

1 comment:

  1. Will - good that you are posting, but you need to make these much more appropriate and relevant. You're not saying very much in these posts - I've already reminded you more than once that this is an examination piece, and used to judge your learning! Make sure you are showing knowledge of terms and genre and explaining decisions - this is what the blog is for!

    ReplyDelete